Steel Shop Drawing
We provides structural shop drawings, steel shop drawings, rebar shop drawings, and precast shop drawings to clients in US, UK, Canada and Australia .Shop drawings are drawings, diagrams, schedules, and other structural documentation generated by structural engineers for the contractor’s or a subcontractor’s, sub- subcontractor’s, manufacturer, supplier, or distributor’s construction work to show a piece of the structure work.
We are concentrating on providing cost-effective steel shop drawings services to our steel building construction outsourcing clients. Our team of qualified draughtsmen, detailers, and engineers turn paper drawings, hand sketches, and design notes into a variety of editable shop drawing formats using the latest AutoCAD technology (.DGN, .DWG, .DXF, .PDF etc). Our mission is to build long-term relationships with our global clients by providing superior structural shop drawing services and exceeding their expectations.
Structural Shop Drawings Service Includes:
- Structural Shop Drawings
- Steel Shop Drawings
- Beam-Columns Shop Drawings
- Concrete shop drawings
- Steel Components
- Windows and Appliances
- Cabinet Shop Drawings
- Air Handling Units and Millwork
- Construction documents
Shop Drawings Outsourcing Benefits:
- Gain access to specialist knowledge.
- Costs of recruitment and training can be reduced.
- Allows you to concentrate on your core business.
- Lower your operating and overhead costs.
- Improve service and speed.
- The same hardware and software platforms are used all over the world.
- Save money by utilising the Internet as a global communication tool.
- Cut down on office costs (space, furniture, electricity, etc)
- Reduce project costs as much as possible (hardware, software, etc)
- Increase your adaptability to changing market situations.