Accurate and Reliable Clash Detection Services for Design, Trade and Composite Models
For each model, we provide clash detection and report generation services, highlighting the number and types of clashes as well as the details of each clash location among various trades/disciplines such as Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Sprinkler and other building management systems.
1. Clash Report Generation:
Provide a clash report dashboard covering soft & hard clashes and showing progress made over the time for a stakeholder meeting like MEP engineers, architects, general contractors, designers, and building owners.
2. Soft & Hard Clash Detection:
Identify and resolve soft and hard clashes that occurred throughout the individual design of architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing disciplines.
3. Architectural Clash Detection:
Identify architectural clashes and provide a clash report that includes structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire sprinklers, and other disciplines.
4. Structural Clash Detection:
Identify Structural clashes and generate a clash report of Structural discipline with other trade like Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Sprinklers and others.
5. Mechanical Clash Detection:
Identify Mechanical clashes and generate a clash report of Mechanical/HVAC discipline with other trade of Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Sprinklers and others.
6. Electrical Clash Detection:
Identify electrical clashes and generate a clash report for the disciplines of architecture, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, plumbing, fire sprinklers and others.
7. Plumbing Clash Detection:
Identify Plumbing clashes and generate a Plumbing clash report with other disciplines like architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and fire sprinkler systems.
8. Fire Sprinkler Clash Detection:
Identify Fire Sprinkler clashes and create a Fire Sprinkler discipline clash report with other disciplines (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and others).
Advantages of Clash Detection Services
With the help of Autodesk Revit and Navisworks, we assist AEC professionals at every stage of the design to construction workflow with our clash detection and MEP coordination services. With the successful experience of varied projects, we aim to facilitate this critical design process in BIM.
- Prior to beginning the construction process, identify any design interference.
- Accurate design could save time, money and resources throughout the construction process.
- The clash detection report assists architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, contractors, and building owners in better team communication.
- It lowers the chance of human error, resulting in fewer adjustments during the construction process.